I have been away too long. I was in Lynchburg TN last week and wondered how Warren was doing. Spent the day in Tullahoma with a client then headed to the mill to see what the water looked like that afternoon on the Duck river. I ended up in Shelbyville visiting with my mother and even spoke of Warren at dinner with no idea he was battling this illness. So grateful for the updates.

He and my father had become good friends and fishing buddies years ago. Because of this site Warren and I were introduced through Warren's sincere posting of one of my father's patterns "Sam's One Bug" after my dad's death in 2006. Get well my friend! Saying prayers even as I type this for your full recovery. We still have to fish together, when the day comes you can tell me all about your medical stuff just like dad did with you that day at Bedford. ;^) Warren made it a habit to ask people if they had any medical conditions he needed to be aware of before he fished with them and proceeded to ask my father one day on a local lake as they were loading the boat. My dad replied, "Warren...I tell you what, you get in the boat and I will tell you all about my medical issues. Otherwise, we may not even get a chance to fish!"

Thank you again everyone for your prayers and fellowship through this site. What a wonderful gathering of people.

Respectfully,
Wade "Waders" Blevins