Recently in a thread about fly lines someone mentioned the lines from Global DorbeR Group. I went to their website and attempted to order some lines. The website is locked. The lines were listed at $11 each and when I tried to order them online the price came up different. I sent an email and was answered this morning. The website was locked on purpose as it has failed in some way. I called this morning and was told he, (one man operation and actually a sideline) was looking for someone who could fix and maintain the website as the fellow who did it has left the company (I wished him luck).

He said he can still take orders BUT they must be either over the phone or by mail. His credit card function is tied to the website so you must send a check. He has some well priced items, such as the fly lines which are $14.40 each (still a good price) and some other things.

I told him I would post the information on the FAOL forum. I am putting a check in the mail today and will report back on the lines, which I am sure are fine as they came recommended by a respected member of our community. (Thanks Rick)