Folks, I can vouch for Gordon and the quality of his material that he has for sale. I have made several purchases from him ever since I first posted on here his e-mail address for his PDF listing of materials that appeared in Fly Tyer magazine. He keeps me updated with new PDF listings and I seem to always find something that I just have to have. Some of what I have purchased is not material that I had an immediate need for, but, I just could not pass up the price. All his material, I have purchased, is "top of the line" material and some is better quality then I would purchase, but, his prices I cannot afford to pass up and now have some very good quality material to tie with. He has some material that you no longer see in the catalogs or fly shops, but, it is all in "new" condition and shows it has been well kept. I urge all who tie and need material, to at least send him an e-mail and request a copy of his PDF listing.

Gordon and I have stayed in touch by e-mail and I now consider him a very good friend even though I have never met him. He is honest, sincere, warm hearted and just a fantastic person that I would love to meet one day and wet a line with. He has very good reasons why he is scaling down his fly tying material and those reasons are his business and I will not relate them here. Just know that he would love to still be tying, but, can no longer do it like he was.

I am proud that I talked him into becoming a member here on FAOL and hope to see some SBS patterns from him one day. I have one of his flies he sent me when he mentioned the pattern to me in an e-mail and after I had several questions on it, he just tied one up and sent it to me. I envy his tying skills.

So, have no fears dealing with Gordon. He is one of the "good guys" and I am proud to call him a friend.