Thread: Baby's got her first set o' wheels!

Threaded View

Default Baby's got her first set o' wheels!

I couldn't help myself! Figured you guys could use a chuckle, too! Tristyn, decked out in her prison striped shirt, and sleeve of tats (yes, they match Daddy's!), was fitted for her first wheels! Yes, it does go! CP babies love the feel of motion, and where she isn't walking or crawling (hopefully that's a "yet"), the CCVI got her in a new car! The huge button on the steering wheel makes it go ... ever so slowly, and she picked up on that real quick! She also was measured out for her first set of leg braces ... hope to have pictures of them in a couple weeks when they put them on her ... black with white skull and cross bones, hot pink velcro straps, and little girl pink liner. Guess who picked that combination out? Nope! Her MOM!!!
    I have so much to be thankful for!!!
    And, yes ... it worries me to put a blind baby behind the wheel ... but the nurturing staff at CCVI knows what they're doing. The motion stimulates other awarenesses, and she's well supervised. Wish you could have seen her face as she moved out!
    Last edited by Betty Hiner; 11-28-2014 at 04:57 PM. Reason: additional information
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.