Thread: Talented artists

Threaded View

Default Talented artists

I know that there are probably a number of talented artists here on FAOL, but I wanted to share a piece of art I had commissioned as a Christmas gift for my wife. We've had dogs for most of our married life (almost 44 years), but there was one dog that really captured my wife's heart. This dog clearly "belonged" to my wife and she still holds as very special even though that dog passed away almost 13 years ago. I belong to another forum (not fly fishing related) but there is a young artist that shared some of her work where she specializes in pet portraits. I sent her a scanned image our dog Angel from a 15 year old snap shot my wife took. Her work is amazing and I know that many people here on FAOL have pets that are close companions and family members so I thought I'd share an example of this young ladies work and her contact information. It is done in oil acrylic. I have no affiliation with this young artist other than an extremely pleased customer. If you have any pets that you would like to have portraits of, this is the person to contact.

This young ladies name is Paris Vaughn and she can be contacted at art.parisvaughn@gmail.com

Jim Smith
    Last edited by James Smith; 11-25-2014 at 12:57 PM.