For all you who enjoy tying flies and have been, like me, really enjoying all the Step-by-Step (SBS) patterns being submitted by Scott and others, I thought I would post another area where there are even more patterns being presented in the SBS format. I enjoy the SBS format because I can just look at each picture and copy that to the hook in my vise and go to the next step and do the same until I have the finished fly and that is a big help to me. <br>
<br>
The other area containing SBS tying instructions can be located here:<br>
<br>
First, go to the homepage of FAOL and in the menu on the left, "click" on FOTW. That will open up a window that will have several hundred patterns in the Step-by-Step format. WARNING - there are several hundred patterns here, so, have you coffee or home brew handy because you will be here several hours just viewing all that is presented. There will be all the fly patterns submitted to FAOL, per week in several years, from the year of 1997 to the present! I have spent many hours on this link and have enjoyed every hour.<br>
<br>
I know some know that this feature on FAOL is there, but, since some did not know that "Friends of FAOL" existed or have never "clicked" on it, that maybe I should let you all know about the "FOTW" link which can be found just below the link to "Friends of FAOL". There are hundreds of patterns here and some are classics.<br>
<br>
For those who may be snowed-in or cannot fish, the "links" on the FAOL Homepage to past articles really help to take up you time if you are cooped up indoors......