+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Winston IM6/Fiberglass Rods

Hybrid View

Default FS: Winston IM6/Fiberglass Rods

Like the title says I have a couple of rods for sale so here we go. The first rod is a Winston IM6 8' 4 weight 2 piece that is in very nice used condition, I bought the rod used about 6 years ago and for the longest time it was my main 4 weight. The rod has a cigar grip, maple NSUL reel seat, weighs 2 5/8 ounces, serial number 60173 on both sections, original rod tube and sock and it has a yellow band painted around the rod just above the Winston logo with the word Guide written on it as well. I do not know if it is a guides rod or if someone wanted it personalized with those words, I am asking $150 dollars including shipping within North America. The second rod is a custom built Kabuto 7033 which is a 7' foot 3 weight 3 piece fly rod, it is the clear blank and comes with green thread wraps, green agate stripping guide, downlocking slide band reel seat, cigar grip I do believe and a REC rod tube and sock and is in excellent used condition. It was built by R. Margiotta and he did a very fine job in building the rod but I do not use it much so I have decided to let it go, I am asking $200 dollars including shipping within North America. The third rod is a custom built Mcfarland 7' 10" 4 weight four piece rod that is also in excellent used condition, I cannot make out the makers name but it was also built very well. It is a nice brown colour with a very nice agate stripping guide, down locking silver threaded reel seat and a plastic LL Bean rod tube, I am asking $200 dollars including shipping within North America. I accept PayPal but I would like the buyer to pay the fees or send money as a gift, if you need pictures send me a email address and I will try to them out as soon as possible.

Will take the Winston im6 pm sent

Default PM sent

PM has been sent

Pm sent re the McFarland

Tried to send you a personal message.
    Your inbox needs to be cleared.

Is the Kabuto still available?
    When you can arrange your affairs to go fishing, forget all the signs, homilies, advice and folklore. JUST GO.

+ Reply to Thread