Like the title says I have a couple of rods for sale so here we go. The first rod is a Winston IM6 8' 4 weight 2 piece that is in very nice used condition, I bought the rod used about 6 years ago and for the longest time it was my main 4 weight. The rod has a cigar grip, maple NSUL reel seat, weighs 2 5/8 ounces, serial number 60173 on both sections, original rod tube and sock and it has a yellow band painted around the rod just above the Winston logo with the word Guide written on it as well. I do not know if it is a guides rod or if someone wanted it personalized with those words, I am asking $150 dollars including shipping within North America. The second rod is a custom built Kabuto 7033 which is a 7' foot 3 weight 3 piece fly rod, it is the clear blank and comes with green thread wraps, green agate stripping guide, downlocking slide band reel seat, cigar grip I do believe and a REC rod tube and sock and is in excellent used condition. It was built by R. Margiotta and he did a very fine job in building the rod but I do not use it much so I have decided to let it go, I am asking $200 dollars including shipping within North America. The third rod is a custom built Mcfarland 7' 10" 4 weight four piece rod that is also in excellent used condition, I cannot make out the makers name but it was also built very well. It is a nice brown colour with a very nice agate stripping guide, down locking silver threaded reel seat and a plastic LL Bean rod tube, I am asking $200 dollars including shipping within North America. I accept PayPal but I would like the buyer to pay the fees or send money as a gift, if you need pictures send me a email address and I will try to them out as soon as possible.