Man yeah...how bout them Dawgs! Scary game yesterday against UK...they have a great quarterback and our defense appeared to have stayed on the bus in the first half. Hope Mullen got a little wake up call before heading to Tuscaloosa! Hail State!

Thanks for the input on the NuCanoe. My oldest son is wanting a kayak for christmas so he will have is own boat, so I am looking for a kayak type boat that I can easily put two seats in for me and my youngest son who is 6. The NuCanoe seems to fit that bill. I can imagine all kinds of different setups for different outings. By myself, with my oldest, with my oldest in his boat and me and my youngest in the new canoe, etc. Seems like a really versatile rig. I have a 5x10 flat bed trailer that I am going to convert to carry the kayaks and all our gear without having to lift it to the top of the car.

Hopefully WarrenP will chime in with some additional info, but thanks Uncle Jesse...your input is always welcome. I need to get over to north georgia and lets go trout fishing.

Thanks again...