Hey folks. I recently acquired this rod and am trying to figure out what it is. I've posted a bunch of photos:
[url=http://www.dmaluso.photosite.com/Album16/:1f1e3]Photo Album Here[/url:1f1e3]

The case is metal, black with heavy silver screw on end. The label on the case is, as shown in the photos, partially worn away. The cloth bag is a dark green, darker than the green I've seen on old South Bend rods. There are no tying strings on the cloth bag. The rod itself doesn't seem to have any written identifying marks but it's clear that someone tried to refinish this rod at some point and so they may have obscured the marking. The original finish looks to have been sprayed over, and not very well sprayed over at that. All wraps look original except a repair wrap for the hook keeper. Other wraps are a brightish green with gold tips. The end of the reel seat has a screw. All sections are 36 3/4 inches. There is a second tip. No missing parts. I guess that would put it in Very Good condition, based on the chart for this forum. I'm no cane expert but this rod has excellent damping characteristics. Looks like it might actually be able to handle a #5 line but probably I'd start out trying with a 6. It's not nearly as slow as the Montagues and South Bends that I've cast/wiggled. If anyone can tell me what I've got and possibly what it's worth, I'd appreciate it. Thanks for any wisdom.

I've also posted this question on Clark's Forum but figured I'd ask here, too.