This is scary, the other recent thread about an old bamboo rod (i.e. the japanese reversible rod), the pictures look very similar to the one my father just gave to me (although in my case, my dad picked it up at a yard/garage sale). Only difference is, that part of the sticker is still intact. Although I cannot make out the name, it ends in "...us" and the rod was made in PA. Anyone know of a PA rod manufacturer whose last two letters are "us"? If it helps, there is a blue rubber/rubber-like plastic "stopper" pressed into the other hole, it looks to be original as it is deteriorating and appears to be the same age as the rod. I have no idea what weight or length this rod is, have not measured it or compared it (I am still too busy to do anything other than clean up the aftermath of moving my wife's Piano from her sister's house into ours). Just curious if anyone knows of an American knock off of the Japanese reversible flyrod or who the "...us" in PA could be? I don't have a digital camera or I would post pictures.

Thanks,
Paul