+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What a day!

Default What a day!

Yesterday WarrenP and I went fishing, and what a day! The weather was great, the fish were healthy and active, and the laughter shared made it in to a great time on the water! When we first started, the fish were fairly active, but as the day progressed they became much more cooperative.

I thought that the colors on these fish were just absolutely beautiful.

Towards the end of the day I picked up this guy. I'm very thankful I was able to catch such a beautiful fish. When I released him, he went and rested right in between Warren and I, so I tried to take a underwater photo of him before he swam off.

It didn't turn out as well as I had hope but it's still pretty neat I think.
    It was a fantastic day and I can't wait till the next time!
    Last edited by Liljoe; 09-18-2014 at 06:32 PM.
    The measurements of fly fishing: 1 part man, 1 part fish, and all God.

Nice report. Pretty water and colorful fishes. Thanks. Jim
    I'm either going to, coming from or thinking about fishing. Jim

Really awesome! Those are some beautiful fish!
    David Merical
    St. Louis, MO

That's my fish Joe, THAT'S MY FISH!!!!...LOL I also caught one like that near the same place where you caught this one. Glad you and Warren had a great day. I hope to get some fishing in soon with you and Warren.

Wayne

That's great! Good for you. I sure wish I lived close enough to fish with you guys.

Wayne, LOL I'm sorry! I couldn't help it! and yes we need to go very soon!!

Lastchance, one day you need to come down here, and I know we could take you to some places that you would really enjoy!
    The measurements of fly fishing: 1 part man, 1 part fish, and all God.

It was a great day on the water and the trout were hungry! Liljoe has progressed very well and is a very fast learner. Wayne has caught on pretty quick too. Both were fun to work with on fly fishing and fly tying because they were both very eager to learn. It is a joy to fish with them and call them my friends.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

+ Reply to Thread