Some of you know this from my facebook posting but for others...

Meeting with my Oncologist today to discuss last week's MRI and then on to treatment. Doc says MRI is clear nothing new growing in my brain. We also discussed how my cancer is doing over all. Now remember I have stage IV lung cancer that had migrated to my brain in a major way with three separate tumors. I had two tumors in my right lung and also at least two lymph nodes considered cancerous. I mentioned to my doctor that I had already beat the odds for it is almost one year since being diagnosed with incurable lung cancer. He agreed whole heartedly and went on to say that I am somewhat amazing in the fact that he could almost make the statement that I am, at this point in time, cancer free. I will say that again; cancer free. Well...that is somewhat amazing isn't it? We will still stay the course with the chemo treatments but I have beat the odds in more ways than just living a year with incurable lung cancer. Hear that cancer? As Sherman Smith says, "Cancer, we are coming after you." Life is good.

Next week, the Grande Ronde to celebrate.