+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The "600+ Hooks 2014" Boxes...

Everybody,

To celebrate the progress that the Speaker of the House is making on the long road to her recovery-- and great results with her doctor's appointment yesterday --I'm changing the price on the hook packages to $45 for the duration AND ramping up the hook counts as well. Call it a passing on of the blessings, so to speak...

Wade safe, fish hard, and tie them well...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
    Last edited by hairwing530; 11-12-2014 at 08:35 AM.

Jerry,

Hooks arrived in great shape this past Saturday. What an awesome variety, quality and quantity of them you sent. I may never have to buy another hook forever at the rate I tie!

Folks if you don't take advantage of this special offer you're missing out on the best deal of the year.

Glad your wife received a good result from her appointment. Something to be especially thankful for this THANKSGIVING DAY.

Dick aka Grn Mt man

In an effort to enhance everybody's Christmas and tying in the New Year, hooks total will now average well north of 700+ hooks per box. Same price, a little bigger selection, and a thank you to one and all for your prayers while "The Speaker of the House" continues to recover. Wife Debbi is doing much better, and as a Christmas bonus yesterday, I received word that one of "my kids"-- kids battling/surviving cancer, just like me -- from this year's annual tying classes received "full remission status." And, that is the greatest gift of all, my friends-- Christmas, birthday or whenever...

May you all be similarly blessed this Christmas season, and beyond...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Hey Jerry. Glad to hear all of that GREAT news!!

In celebration of your wife's recovery and "your kid's" remission, I would like to order another selection of hooks. Our local TU chapter (of which I am president) is planning our first ever fundraising banquet. I plan to make several of my wooden fly boxes to donate to the cause. I am going to distribute this selection of hooks among our members with the challenge to tie flies over the next couple of months to fill those fly boxes up!

I'll send a PM to confirm. Again, it's great to hear your good news and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Royce

Great flytying value
    I received my hook package from hairwing 530 (Jerry Warrington) today. Advertised as 650 hooks plus box, I got 750 hooks! All in an 8 cmpartment box. Sizes 8 to 20 wet and dry and scud/emerger styles PLUS 10 beautifully tied catskill style dry flies at the rediculously low price of $45 or about 6 cents a hook. Thank you Jerry and MERRYCHRISTMAS to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Paddy
    "Tap her light and she'll always be fresh"

And, a very Merry Christmas season to everyone here on FAOL, and my wish for 2015 to become known as "the year of the many fishes..."

Jerry, aka hairwing530

+ Reply to Thread