+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The "600+ Hooks 2014" Boxes...

Got you covered, GMM...

Jerry, aka the "mending" hairwng530(and no, not that kind of mending...)

Wow! Over 2400 views and only 3 of my guys needed hooks? If there's a better hook deal to be found, please let me know. I've priced the hooks, box and free shipping as tightly as possible, my friends, and my "out the door" boxes now generally carry more than 650 hooks total...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
    Last edited by hairwing530; 10-29-2014 at 09:36 AM.

Just a quick update for everybody... If you don't hear from me right away via PM or e-mail, please don't be worried. My "Better Half" has been ill for a couple of weeks, and currently is in the hospital. As the hospital is a 70-mile drive one way, I'm going to be in and out and catching up as best I can during my "home hours." And, if you're of a mind to, prayers and good thoughts would certainly be welcome...

Be well, my friends...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Jerry,

Prayers on the way. And don't go too fast on those 70 mile trips and be careful. My wife is also facing some serious surgery in November and I'll be good as it's the out patient kind. Also sending you a PM.

Hey Jerry. Sorry to hear that. I'm pretty sure I speak for most of us when I say...

Take care of your Lady first. Family is more important than a few hooks!

Jerry,You know my prayers are with you both.Ray

Thank you, my friends. Any and all prayers are greatly appreciated...

As for me? "Doc" and my youngest daughter-- she's in college now --have put the clamps on my constant driving, given the "still healing" status of an arterial repair between my ears not long ago. "Doc" and his wife, along with Jesse, are keeping the bedside vigil right now, trying to avoid a "dual hospitalization," if you will. And, I'm having a difficult time with "warming the bench," so to speak...

Prayers always are gladly accepted and appreciated...

Wade safe, my friends, fish hard, and live today like there's no tomorrow...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

The Speaker of the House is HOME! After losing 26 inches of her small intestine and locking horns with a massive infection, her doctors decided that she could finish her recovery here on the river. It's good to have her back within the friendly confines again...

So, in celebration of her return, I'm dropping the price on the hook collections to $45! Everything else will stay the same, including the "surprises" here and there.

Thank you all for your prayers and support during this-- and my own --ordeals. I am both humbled and blessed...

Wade safe and fish hard, my friends...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Default Best news yet!

Jerry,

That is great news. Nothing like being home instead of in a hospital especially far from home. A ggod nights sleep will do wonders after hearing all the hospital noise and bed pan clanging! Wish her wll in her recovery. Prayers still on the way.

Thanks, GMM. We'll take all of the prayers that are sent this way. With both Debbi in the hospital and Jesse keeping a bedside vigil, it was a little too quiet around here for my liking... or the cat's...

Our prayers will be headed your way for Mrs. GMM's upcoming surgery, my friend. Please give her our best...

And, as always, "fish 'em if you got 'em..."

Jerry, aka hairwing530

+ Reply to Thread