Thread: The "600+ Hooks 2014" Boxes...

Threaded View

Default The "600+ Hooks 2014" Boxes...

As is my way this time of year, I'm again offering "The 650+ Hooks 2014" boxes for the tying season ahead. The hooks will come packed in a 10-compartment box, and range from sizes #8 through size #20. And, they will include some "unique" styles that will be added after the primary mixes have been counted out and loaded.

Dry-fly hooks will be the most prominent, though I'll be adding some streamer and nymph hooks, per the discretion of the purchaser of each box. I've got some "wiggle room" as far as numbers of each size and style, and I'll work with everyone to "customize" the collections to your needs.

All hooks will be from either Mustad, Daiichi or Tiemco, and all are first-line quality hooks. Some of the companies who've long supported my annual tying classes with "my kids"-- kids battling/surviving cancer, like me --have been generous to a fault, and have included even more hooks than usual. Hence, the annual boxed collections...

As mentioned, the total counts will be north of 650+ hooks and right now, I have enough hooks pulled to build 8 to 12 boxes. The price is now $45, which includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail to your door. Why the change? Blessings are something that should be paid forward, and we've had a few around here lately...

Paypal works best for me, and my Paypal info is: jwarrington1 at copper dot net

Any questions, please drop me a PM or an e-mail. Hope everyone is doing well going into the Fall season. And, look for a "surprise" or two in your boxes...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

CIMG6249.jpgCIMG6245.jpg
    Last edited by hairwing530; 11-12-2014 at 08:38 AM.