Thanks for the acknowledgement, but in reality if it were not for the BB Admins I'd go bonkers. Well more bonkers at least.

I spend a few hours every other week to slap word docs into html and put it live. Other than that I'm on the hook for when things go bump in the night. Easy peasy.

The BB admins however... Deal with FAOL on a daily basis, call me when I need to be calibrated (yup it happens), and work diligently to keep us as spam free as possible. So here is my shout out to the Admins past and present.

Thank you Ron Eagle Elk,
Thank you Denny (the hardest working and nicest man I've had the pleasure to know)
and to our current Admin, Charlaine, you have no idea how much of a difference you make; WELL DONE and thanks.

I'm a bit out of touch with our chat host roster I'm afraid, but to them and all the contributors that I am forgetting, THANK YOU.

FAOL may not be flashy, but it is down to earth and reasonably free of all the spam you find on so many sites.
What would make this site better? More victims.. um.. I mean volunteers. Ya that's it. FAOL is and only will be as good as it's members and volunteers allow it to be.

OK, who wants the soap box next?