Thread: Korkers

Threaded View

Default Korkers

I had a pair of Korkers that lasted me years and are still going strong. These are the original OmniTrax soles with laces. I upgraded to the newer OmniTrax soles with the Boa Laces and purchased the Darkness boats. I encountered the same problem most people where having with these and the chrome boats. The soles of these where separating from the rest of the boot.

After this happened I search the net and found this was a problem and Korkers said it was from wear and tear and there warranty had expired. Well I did not get many trips out of my boots and decided to contact Korkers without expecting them to be replaced. The rep I was talking to asked for some pics which I sent. A few emails back and fourth and I had a new pair of Korkers being mailed to me.

I had the choice between The Devil Canyons or the Whitehorse boats. I picked the Whitehorse boots. I was told they would be shipped and was given a UPS tracking number and a date with expected delivery. Well they came on the date of delivery and I could not be happier that Korkers came through.

With all the bad reviews of their customer service I wanted to post my positive experience. Will every ones experience be the same as mine? I doubt it as each is a separate case with different circumstances. Best of luck.
    Last edited by scorpion1971; 08-18-2014 at 08:40 PM.