Speaking of "old friends" and those who may have introduced us to this site, one such was, to me, Dave Ulmer known as Slicfoot here on FAOL. Once upon a time, Himself and Deanna either hosted or were a major part of a flyfishing site known then as FBN ,the Flyfishing Broadcast Network. Slic, I , and others, were participants until it disintegrated to morph into what we now enjoy as FAOL. In any case, Slic informed me about the new FAOL and I joined soon after. Now, I notice that Slic, who once was an active poster and perpetually signed into the chat room is silent, which, leads me to be curious as to his wellbeing. Does anyone know of him? From an earlier "inquiry" about George Emanuel, Slic was also there at our informal fish in at State College PA and played no small part in adding to the "festivities". He is a good man and an avid flyfisher and also a proud owner of a Kusse quad.
I have e-mailed him several times with no response so therein lies my concern. He did pal around with Les Young ( Lestrout) but too, Les has been a bit quiet of late, but that for another day.

Mark