+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good news

Hybrid View

Smile Good news

I tend to gripe about problems but seldom blow off steam about the good experiences. So for a change: I just returned from fishing a couple days ago with a great guide. This guy knows his stuff! He was worth every single penny, and more. His name is Greg Blessing; his web site is www.troutblessing.com. My buddy and I fished with him on the 11 Mile (8 Mile) Canyon area of the South Platte in Colorado. This is the 2nd year he has guided us, and I could not ask for someone who was more knowledgeable--and patient with a couple "duffer" fly fishermen.
    GGH

Glad you had a good trip! WE all tend to be quicker to mention a bad experience than a good one!

Great to hear of a good experience, he has an awesome website, wish that fit in my retirement budget.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

The saying goes: If you're unhappy with a product or service you will tell 19 people. Unfortunately, the opposite is you only tell 7 when something good happens.

GGH I'm glag you broke that stat. We should all take a moment to say thanks more often.
    There are three ways to complete a project. The right way, the wrong way or the Boss' way. You'd best learn the Boss' way.

GGH - glad that you took the time to write about your experience. My attitude is it doesn't take any more time to say thank you then to complain. Last night after eating out with my wife I stopped at the front reception desk and asked to speak to the manager. Told her that I'm sure she hears something when a complaint is coming so she should also hear about the good things. Told her the barbecue ribs were excellent and the best we've had in a long time and our server (mentioned by name) was also excellent. She thanked us and said she would let our server know. Courtesy doesn't cost you more then a minute or two.

+ Reply to Thread