Thread: 7' 6" 3 wt. rod, tube, line

Threaded View

Exclamation 7' 6" 3 wt. rod, tube, line

I'm selling a 7 1/2 ft., 3 pc., 3 wt. Cabelas Three Forks rod, with a correctly sized cordura divided rod tube (the rod doesn't come with a tube from Cabelas), and I'll throw in a lightly used weight forward 3 wt. line as well. This series, and the 3 wt. in particular, has always had a great reputation for its quality and feel given such a reasonable price, and I found it to be every bit as good as I'd heard. My issue is simply that I almost never fish it. I don't know if I've had it out even 5 times over the years. I just don't live in a part of the country where I get to do much small stream fishing, and this winds up collecting dust when it should definitely be getting fished by someone. I'm not quite sure how to price this - regular price on the rod is $70 now, the tube retails for approx. $30, and who knows what to add for the line. I think $50 for everything should be plenty reasonable, shipped in the continental US. I'm listing this in a couple of places, so multiple definitive responses will be resolved according to time received.

A couple of notes re. the pictures: I can't get it to show up very well, but the rod color is actually a deep, rich burgundy. The tube is a dark burgundy as well.

Last edited by John_N; 07-26-2014 at 08:14 PM.