Thanks for all the good information, unfortunately there are two snags with this trip. Found out yesterday morning that I would be flying in and out on Tuesday, and then in the afternoon, the trip was cancelled due to lack of material. I will keep this information for when I do go to Tennessee.

Ed_D, I don't own waders as the only use here in San Antonio is for protection from thorns, fleas and ticks, jeans normally suffice and the weather doesn't get very cold. I normally wear shorts and sandles when I do my yearly Christmas morning fishing.

WarrenP, all we have here is warm water unless I take the time to plan out a trip the Guadalupe River which is the only cold water river near enough for a day trip, and that is due to a man made reservoir, and I fish for what whatever bites, normally gills and bass.

Uncle Jesse, I have attempted to get trips done in that method but the company wont play along. Plus, most of my trips are planned with one or two days notice, gotta love the automotive industry.

Once again, thanks for all the information,
Javier