+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flt Tyers dungeon

It msy well be the case thst the product is worth the wait, but thsts not the point im making. This was s first time order and there wad no wsy of knowinh the shipping time

Garic,

I completely understand your frustration. My first few orders to the Dungeon went off without a hitch; when there was an issue, as I mentioned previously, it took a lot of effort on my part to get any kind of response, and it came with an attitude I didn't really appreciate. It wasn't 'till later I found out this was pretty common; if it had been my first order, it probably would have been my last, but since I know what I'm dealing with now, I expect the worst and anything better, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Regards,
    Scott

One thing I got from him was his "christmas special box" - amazing amount of stuff for a little money. Had a lot of stuff I couldn't use, but it was fun to be like Midas and run my hands through it. As I understand it, he invented "widow's web" and then lost the patent, and that is what the Congo Hair is. Just have to be patient.

My experience with FTD was 2x and both were several years ago. I was very happy with everything and the timing of delivery. I placed one order by phone and happened to ask him about dyeing a certain color. Without any prompting, he sent me several packs of dye along with that small order at no charge. Today, if I needed any material or product that FTD sold, I would not hesitate to place an order.

Allan

I'm a Dungeon fan. I've been tying for over 40 years and had far worse experiences with other material suppliers than I have had with the Dungeon. I like his materials and the quantity for the price he charges. Just my 2 cents.

Dennis

When I first started tying,I ordered the Christmas package.I wrote back to get a price for shipping as I am a veteran and live on a fixed income.He sent me the package free and wished me a Merry Christmas.What can I say!These are the type of people I have met thru FAOL.

+ Reply to Thread