+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BASS IN SOUTH CAROLINA!!

Default BASS IN SOUTH CAROLINA!!

Hi guys!

Im new to this forum and i come from Sweden.. In a few weeks im going back for visit in South Carolina (Orangeburg area)..

I would like to know everything about bass pond fishing, and even fishing for striped bass.. Those im fishing with are not so into flyfishing...What flies to use etc??

Take Care... Best Regards Rick!

Anderson, South Carolina (Northwest corner of SC) USA

Hi Rick,

I'm afraid that you're going to be about three hours away from me in Orangeburg but give me a call if you get up this way. I'm really close to Clemson University and the fishing will be good.

I don't know much about fishing in Orangeburg but you should be there at a really prime time for bass and brim. They will definitely be in the shallows and against the shore. 8T

------------------
    You had better learn to be a happy camper. You only get one try at this campground and it's a real short camping season.

Rick, e-mail me your address and I'll send a couple of flies your way that might help. Just what part of Sweden do you live? I've been over a few times and love the country, although my travel there has been limited. Malmo to the south, across from Copenhagen. Stockholm, Upsala, Falun and Vastereas. JGW

Hey Rick,
    Ditto the "email me your snail mail addy" and we'll send you a couple bugs. [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/leesoares/CIMG0199again.jpg:1ac29]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/leesoares/CIMG0199again.jpg[/url:1ac29]
    They work on stripes and LM (well, most anything eating little fish about 3"-4" ) here on the west coast.....maybe you kin test'em for us out there.
    Guess we better go get the rest of our "promised" bugs sent too!
    ....lee s.

+ Reply to Thread