Jesse,

In my opinion, I think 2 spinner/casting fishermen in a 12' NuCanoe would be no problem, but, 2 fly fishermen would need to be mindful of each other when making a cast. In Liljoe and my case, it is not as much a problem since I am right handed and he is left handed. I just try to maintain the boat where we are fishing off the left hand side. On this particular trip I "played" trolling motor for Liljoe and just tried to keep him on where I thought the fish might be. I wanted Liljoe to have a good time plus I wanted to see if paddling my NuCanoe Frontier 12 would cause me any problems with my shoulder. I also wanted to see if my latest mod to the Frontier was going to work and it worked great! Since I have anchors front and rear and control both from where I am sitting, I always have a lot of anchor rope in the bottom of the boat which is usually tangled up. I saw a DIY post on the NuCanoe Forum where a guy purchased a Minky Clothes line retriever and he removed the vinyl clothes line from it and spliced in his anchor rope and now the anchor rope is always contained within the unit. Here is a picture of what I did:

I installed one for each anchor and put them on both sides of the seat where I sit. As I pull up the anchor, the anchor rope is retrieved into the clothes line retriever. Worked pretty slick.