Hiking up the Baptism River on a beautiful fall weekend, I got to the first hole I was going to fish and see a tent on the other bank as I approached. Getting there I find two couples sitting in the pool I was going to fish. As I walked up with my flyrod they stood up and asked if I wanted them to get out so I could fish. They were very much naked and not the least bit bashful about it. I said "No, I'll work my way upstream". When I got up to the 3 falls barrier hole there was another tent and two young gals swimming in the pool. As I walked up they got out of the pool in the buff, waved, walked to their tent and quickly came back out with bikini bottoms, no tops.

Now, I fished the Baptism and other North Shore rivers for 18 years and often 4-5 times a week in spring for rainbows and fall for salmon and lake trout and that was a one time occurrence for me, but one I don't think I'll ever get old enough to forget. I actually did get a small salmon in the pool below the falls but that was just a bonus.