This happen years ago. I was into carp fishing, and I would get up early to fish the tidal rivers and creeks near my grandmother's home in Maryland. There was one small tidal creek I liked to fish where it ran into a small basin off the C&D Canal. Parking near by with a short walk down the road to the bridge that crossed the creek. It was early with a full moon setting in the west. Still bright enough to cast shadows. I set up my lines but after a few minutes I felt like someone or something was watching me. I turned around there was a cat staring at me, moon light reflecting in its eyes. I was a bit spooked and tossed a rock at it and it disappeared. I went back to watching my lines but in a few minutes I had the same feeling. I turned around and there was a woman dressed in a white nurses uniform, looking at me and shaking her head. Then she walked off down the road, without a sound. A car came down the road not long after she had started walking. I climbed up the bank and I looked down the road and it was empty. I packed up my tackle, ran down to my car and took off. I never fished that place again.