June is time for Warm Water and Sunfish. Flies, worms, bugs, or poppers - it's your choice. The only requirement is to use squirmy worms in the pattern. Those silicone tentacles in "Puffer Balls" from the dollar stores. Use them in tails, legs, bodies, or wings.
1. Rick Z - Worm Fly Variation - Received - Delivered
2. jwb1977 - Slimer - Received - Delivered
3. sjo - Quiggly Tube Fly - Mailing to Bill with July Beetles - Sent All Others -
4. Bob9 - Squirmy San Juan Worm Ball - Tied
5. gmac209 - NOEWASUIT - Received -
6. billhouk - Green Squiggle Nymph/Grub - Received - Delivered
7. Icemanxxxv - Mr. Squiggly - Received - Delivered
8. RexW - Nameless - Received - Delivered
9. Allan - Puffer Ball Frogs - Received - Delivered
A set of June flies was sent and delivered to Gigmaster.
Last edited by Bob9; 07-21-2014 at 11:23 PM.