Call Dan Craft or Batson. They can give you a bit of perspective on their blanks and recommend something that will work for you. Plus they are really nice guys.
Blank durability also has a lot to do with the modulus of the graphite to some extent. When you look at high modulus rods that are extremely light weight, you will notice very thin wall thickness. That can cause a durability issue. Those thin walls can get bruised more easily than an IM6 class of rod bacause of that thin wall that makes them so light. So to some extent, you have a weight vs. durability trade off.
"I would like a blank a little faster than the IM6 or at least no slower." I'm assuming you are talking about the action of the blank (i.e. moderate, fast, slow). The action of the blank will be determined by the blank designer. You can get IM6 blanks in different action ranges.
Another option if you want to get out this weekend is to make the drive down to Charlotte for the big rodbuilding and flyfishing show. You should be able to find just about anything you want there, and get your hands on a lot of the blank and rods there as well at better prices than you will get the rest of the year. I am in your situation where there just isn't much nearby, so I'm flying in this year.