I almost wish I had never started this thread (I said almost) because I knew this is where it would end up. You have those who live where there have always been wild trout and they wish all stocker trout were killed off and you have those, like myself, who live where there have never been trout, but, once an electic generating dam is put in and releasing very cold water, they have to put some kind of fish in the tailwater so the local people who lost their warm water fishery to the power generating dam, have some kind of fish to catch. To us, who have never had wild trout to catch, we enjoy catching the stocker trout and are tired of being brow beaten by people who claim our stocker trout are not trout. At least our public rivers are all open to the public to enjoy no matter if they like or dislike our trash stocker fish.

This is my last post to this thread and I have no problem if the administrators wish to lock it down because it is no longer a thread where people can have a 2-sided discussion based on where each person lives. It is now going to be over run with those who have wild trout and look down their noses at those who do not have wild trout. We are proud of what we do have and we enjoy what we have and we have not said anything negative about wild trout throughout this entire thread which is more than I can say for those who have wild trout only. So, enjoy your wild trout and private "public" waters and I will enjoy fishing with a fly rod and enjoy whatever species of fish that wishes to hit my flies.

Now I am out of here and sick of eating all this popcorn!