After using a number of high end glasses, including Smith Action Optics and Oakley, my current favorite glasses and very good bang for buck are Habervision glasses. I prefer the "Nice" frame style and their copper rose photochromatic adjusting lenses are the best all around sunglasses I have used. Habervision does direct sales through their website and you can often get even a better deal with an affinity code that can be found on other websites that Habervision sponsors through advertising. Their various models range from about $80-$120 and they sometimes have specials that you learn about if you subscribe to their email list.

At a lower price (about $50-$80) point I like Guideline glasses for value and at even lower prices ($15-$35) Guideline's Fisherman's Eyewear brand.

I have got some smoking deals for Smith Action Optics glasses on Sierra Tradingpost before too.

I currently have about 15 pairs of sunglasses including glasses from the above noted brands along with some others, including 3 pairs of Action Optics and two pairs of HAbervision. The Habervision with copper/rose lenses are on my head 90% of the time. My second favorite are the Action Optics with photochromatic copper lenses. The others are backups or glasses that are used in certain lighting conditions. I keep a backup in each of my vehicles and in each of my tackle bags. The backups have often been loaned out to a fishing partner who has forgot, lost, or broken their glasses.