+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A VISIT TO THE CATSKILL FLY FISHING CENTER AND MUSEUM - Readers cast - May 5, 2014

Blog Entries

Default A VISIT TO THE CATSKILL FLY FISHING CENTER AND MUSEUM - Readers cast - May 5, 2014

A VISIT TO THE CATSKILL FLY FISHING CENTER AND MUSEUM

The Christmas holiday in 2013 took me from my winter digs in Florida to the frozen North Country of Monroe, New York. The purpose was to visit my son Ryan and his wife Lindsey who are Captains in the Army stationed West Point Military Academy as Tactical Officers. Of course my wife will tell you that the main reason for the visit was to spend time with our Grandson Skyler who graced the cover of this on-line magazine last year.

Very nice article and overview of the Center. My wife and I joined a few years ago after a similar experience and have been enthusiastic contributors since. We also had the honor of being present for the groundbreaking of the Wulff addition and had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Joan Wulff. Fortunately, our visit was during warmer weather and we did get to fish several locations. Thanks again for the well written article.
    God Bless America

+ Reply to Thread