The Touch Me Not is called Deadly Nightshade around here in Virginia. We use the fluid from breaking off the hollow stems as a cure for poison ivy. Squeeze the juice out of the stem and and rub it all over any poison ivy you have on your body and it usually will take care of the itch fairly soon and start drying up the ivy too. Our oldest son used to get it quite often and I'd go down to the banks of a little creek near where we live and pluck a bunch of stems for him. He said the itch stopped pretty quickly and the patches dried up in about three days if I remember correctly.