+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fusion DST

Default Fusion DST

Joined a couple friends at Tibble this morning. Reason, it was close and seemed like a great place to try out the Fuzion. Plus a chance to use the 2 wt and 3 wt rods.
    A little slow on the landing fish but they were hitting.

The Fuzion was fantastic. VERY stable. I am sitting about 5" above the water but when rowing or kicking hard a little water found it's way to the seat. I wore my waist high waders and was good. But I was sitting out of the water.

A thicker seat could cure this while not effecting the kicking at all.
    Rowing although different from other boats was easy and required very little movement.
    Now I hear all the time of people saying the bigger the boat the more effected by wind. Well this is about as thin as you can get but I was still fighting the wind. No big deal but I found it no different than my other boats.
    I did not use the fins on the bottom ( 3 clip on skegs)of the boat this trip and will be sure to try them next trip to compare.
    All in all, I love the boat and made it to my knees on it. Standing will take a little whileSmile
    Oh we put all the fish caught back

Some mods made were Glue Ons for the Rod Tree and the Sonar
    For the Sonar, a Scotty glue on and an Aluminum plate compliments of Mojo. Then the bolt on Ram ball

The Transducer is a 2" nylon strap with quick clips, an aluminum square tube, a 2" bolt and a wing nut to make tightening by hand easy. The Tube is longer because I also use this on my Assault.

Then another Scotty glue on for my rod tree so I can take three rods or two and a GoPro
    Last edited by Fly Goddess; 04-16-2014 at 02:02 AM.

Very cool!

That's a sweet looking ride Joni. I'm beginning to think you are Dave Scadden's daughter, or part of the marketing department..
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. Mark Twain

I think more Dave my son, but thanks As for Marketing, I can do that all day long. I LOVE the stuff. Just hard to keep up with LOL

I
    have a friend In Phoenix, who told m Dave gave him his first tying instruction. He thinks very highly of Dave.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. Mark Twain

As do I. He is a great guy.

+ Reply to Thread