Hello all;

This is directed to all of you that build your own rods and tie flys.

I have out grown my house! My office is taking up too much room in the house and the wife wants some of it back.

I am considering adding a new building. My question is how much room do you feel comfortable with while building rods. I will never go over 9 feet and intend on building some as short as 6.5 feet. But the main question is how long an area do you feel comfortable with. This will double as a tying area also. This is not a business but a hobby gone wild... Thanks to Jim Hatch and Al Campbell and Ronn Lucas and and and and and.....

I now have more material for flys than I will ever tie, and I want more. I have enough stuff to build 3 rods and you got it I want more. It is driving my wife crasy.
So any ideas. I will have an over head that I can store the rods in, I am considering a drying area. I have all the equipment I need. NO I am not going to turn handles (looking over my shoulder and making sure no one sees this) YET..

Suggestions to keep me from making as many mistakes as I would if I did this alone.

Thanks in advance

Harold