The last time I joined Liljoe, Wayne and Jack at the Duck River, Liljoe brought his Tenkara rod with him as well as the 5wt that he purchased from rivertraditions and when things got slow, I asked Liljoe to try his Tenkara so I could watch. You see, I am still recovering from my rotator cuff surgery and am not allowed to use my fly rod yet, so, I just tag along to observe and suggest flies and where in the river to fish them. As I watched Liljoe use his Tenkara rod, I remembered a fly I tied up that is a "go to" for me and since the hackle collar is tied in reverse, I gave one to Liljoe to use and it produced trout for him in areas where they had just fished and had no "takes". I decided to post a picture of the fly. I got the idea for this fly from a FOTW that Preston Singletary posted awhile back and it was tied on a # 6 or 8 hook for steelhead. I liked the looks of the fly and his description of how well it worked on the larger trout species and decided I would downsize the size and I also changed the material to better "fit" a description for a trout fly. You can type in "Reverse Spider" in the search window on the homepage here and it will take you to a SBS. I made the following changes: I used hackle from a cape from Conranch Hackle for the front collar and the tail. Instead of starting the chenille body in the middle and wrapping to the front and then back over it to the tail, which will give you the tappered body, I wrapped 8 wraps of .020 lead wire in the thorax area and tied the chenille behind the reversed hackle at the front and wrapped it back to the tail where it is tied off and where you would do your whip finish. I have found med. olive chenille to be the most productive for me. This was tied on a Lightening Strike NW3 #10 hook.