Since I started lurking here again a month or two ago, I had noticed that the number of posts had declined since last summer. I wondered if it was seasonal. I dropped into the chat room several times and found noone. It made me a little sad to think that the place and friends that really taught me to flyfish and tie might be drifting away. I now realize that I was the one who had drifted. I had various reasons. I was spending more time on the internet than on my marriage, that had to change. I had finally gotten back to the 40 hr weeks (hoorah ) at work after part timing for 10 years leaving less free time. Currently I am sorting out the things that I will be making time for in my life. This is one of 2 sites that made the list. That being said I want to exercise my communication skills and post more often. I am not a great conversationalist, and I have little to offer in the way of knowledge, so I'll be concentrating on sharing expiriences and asking questions. I hope the new season will bring a revival of the comeradery that drew me to this site years ago. I will apologise in advance for my spelling, as it has been a while since I took a spelling test. Luke