Quote Originally Posted by hap View Post
As a long-time technical writer I admit completely to a tendency to write as clearly as possible which is often taken the way you suggest. All I can do is assure you it was not meant that way and I relish good solid argument and debate... I can even handle name calling, coming and going... The comment about a specious argument was directed at the comment that KS made about predators would have wiped out the prey.

But FAOL has made it clear enough to me that they do not want such argument here, so I am playing by their rules.

If anyone wants to argue via PM or phone I am more than happy to do so!
art
My statement was merely a way to keep the conversation going. I apologize if it was "specious". NJTroutbum addressed it without ego and made good points to my comments. You sir, merely displayed your incredible ego by dismissing my comments as specious and obviously below you to answer with something to better understand the situation. Whatever. You can keep all of your so called experience and knowledge to yourself. I don't have any use for the way you dispense it anyway.