Thread: Danielsson Reel, spare spool, REGAL Vise

Threaded View

Default Danielsson Reel, spare spool

Hey guys~with less and less time to fish these days, priorities have shifted a little and I'm looking to sell some gear. Not interested in trades at this time. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Danielsson Dry Fly fly reel, and spare "Extreme" spool combo. $400 shipped for the combo. EMT only. The spool~the only "Extreme" spool I've ever seen for sale. I contacted Danielsson about it after I bought it, and was told it was one of Kurt Danielsson's efforts to see how much weight they could remove from an already light reel. I didn't ask how many were made, but this is the only one I've ever seen. Perhaps a rare opportunity to own an interesting accessory to this revolutionary reel.
    The reel's original spool has a couple of blemishes, Other than those (and some dust particles) the reel is clean, well cared-for, excellent condition/near-new finish The "EXTREME" spool is as new though.

Thanks for looking!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    Last edited by thezugbug; 03-31-2014 at 07:02 PM.