+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Back fire ... :0

Hybrid View

Default Back fire ... :0

A few days ago I look at the weather up in Ohio so I decide to text my friend Tuber and give him a little ribbing, they was having a little more snow, cold temps, with low wind chills when we where at 70 almost. I told him he couldn't do much trouting in that weather and that he should fix that...
    I get up this morning and we have ten inches of snow on the ground, and it was still snowing.. So I text my good friend to send him a pic and let him know we have ten inches of the stuff.. Well my good friend text me back...
    KARMA!!!
    Can you guys believe that! I tell ya, the nerve of the Irish... :-/
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Not only that, but Tim is an avowed Dallas Cowboys' Fan. Today the owner/GM, Jerry Jones, proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's ready for the funny farm when, after CUTTING Demarcus Ware, he SIGNED Browns' castoff QB Brandon Weeden, possibly as a live tackling dummy.

KARMA! I'm tellin' you, it's all KARMA!! Laugh about OUR snow, will ya?

Mikey
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Gotta love ya !!
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

+ Reply to Thread