+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B-day

Warren,

Best Wishes, glad to hear the shoulder is responded. I hope you get good news from the Doc. Enjoy the day.
    Joe Bertolini

Warren,

Being able to cross your fingers is a sure sign the surgery's successful. Have a Happy Birthday.

Regards,
    Scott

ScottP,

"Being able to cross your fingers is a sure sign the surgery's successful."

LOL !
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Happy belated Birthday to you Warren. March 15 happens to be my wedding anniversary. A good day all around.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Dittos on the birthday, Warren. If it has been as cold where you are as here, you picked a great time to recuperate! I went out a couple weeks ago and had to break ice out of my guides every 15 or 20 minutes. But the trout were cooperative, and I bundled up and it wasn't so bad. Upper 20's, sunny. Very unusual, I was wading along and saw some fish taking something off the top or just below, just like a hatch I saw out west. I threw a dry/soft hackle into the mix and caught 8 stocker rainbows in about 45 minutes. I have seen chubs act like that here, but that is a first for me for trout in my area. None were of great size, typical stockers. They had been in there about a month, so they had acclimated very well. That helped keep me warm... But I digress, Happy Birthday and hope you are fishing soon.....
    "Fishermen are born honest, but they get over it"
    Ed Zern

+ Reply to Thread