I wore mine a total of 3 times in the 6 months I've had it and it is like new. Wife surprised me with an early Valentines Day present of a Simms wading jacket, so the Patagonia River Salt won't get used. Mine is a Medium.

They cost $350 new. You can have this one for $300 shipped in N. America. More for international shipping.

Full description from Patagonia's website below.

Chasing Cape Lookout albacore deep into November requires industrial-strength protection from the elements. Our River Salt Jacket stands up to salt spray, hard use and serious nor'easters. Made with our extra-tough H2No? Performance Standard 4-layer, 5.4-oz wader fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a NanoSphere? DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this is the burliest waterproof/breathable fishing jacket on the market. The waterproof, corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip? front zipper and watertight adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precip. Three large, streamlined front pockets hold fly boxes, close with coated, water-repellent zips and won't snag flying line on the shoot. When you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative, vented hood stays in place at speed. The River Salt is our medium-length fishing jacket, with a hem 2 1/2 inches longer than our shortest fishing jacket, the SST.
Details

100% polyester microfiber shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No? barrier and NanoSphere DWR finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip? front zipper
Innovative, fully-vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place, even at high boat speed
Watertight adjustable cuffs
Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem
H2No? Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% plain weave, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere? DWR (durable water repellent) finish
660 g (23.3 oz)
Made in Vietnam.

Technology
H2No? Performance Standard is Patagonia?s benchmark for waterproofness, breathability and durability, which ensures a high level of long-term performance backed by our Ironclad Guarantee. H2No Performance Standard products undergo the most rigorous testing in the industry.