+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SWEET!!! Cattanach rod building videos on eBay

Default SWEET!!! Cattanach rod building videos on eBay

Sweet deal on eBay right now. Wayne Cattanach video series on Bamboo Rod Building 3 DVD set for $20! I snagged my copy!

Thanks. I needed that.
    "If I'm not going to catch anything, then I 'd rather not catch anything on flies" ... Bob Lawless

Wow, just got mine too, sweet! Thanks for letting us know. Did you notice it's Wayne himself selling them?

------------------
    [url=http://www.native-waters.com:afdd2]http://www.native-waters.com[/url:afdd2]

Thanks Jim
    That was my first ever transaction on ebay. It was a hoot. When I got to the site there were 4 left. I proceeded to fill out the PayPal thingy but kept clicking the wrong box or something. Anyway after I thought I had that solved I had to establish an account on ebay but it wouldn't let me back in. Now there were three left. After finally convincing ebay I was who I said I was (closing up, reentering, have them e-mail me another password, etc.) there were two left. I began to panic and thought I had ordered one but couldn't push the right buttons to see if I did what I thought I had done. Now there was one left. True panic set in (wife is wondering what the commotion in the puter room is - another story) so what does one do, call the son who lives on ebay. He checks the status and tells me that, yes, one of them has been purchased by me and they are awaiting payment. Hooray. I am a winner(e-bay's term for those who bought the item.) I celebrate by collapsing in chair. I think I will buy something on ebay next year; I'm sure that kind of excitement is necessary for one's system every so often.
    mcsteff

mcsteff - sorry for the panic. Should have posted later. Looks like he is cleaning out his closets, cause he has sold about 100+ copies in several posts over the last few days. He has a bunch more up now.

JC - good idea. I sent him an email about it. I bought my copy a few days ago, so it might already be in the mail, but is worth a try asking. If not I only live about 30 minutes from Casnovia, so maybe I can stop in some day, return it to him for a signiture, or perhaps I'll run into him at a show, or something.

I appreciate the heads up guys! I bought my copy tonight. JC - great idea for getting a signed copy. I asked him if he would consider it.

TxEngr

+ Reply to Thread