Here is the .link to the 2014 Slide show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsSLP...ature=youtu.be

Hope you enjoy
    PS: This is the first time I've tried to make all this work
    If the link doesn't...stand by and I'll get it fixed
    Thanks
    Kevin

Looks like it works OK
    Viewing is greatly improved if you expand the small window to "Full Screen" mode

Stay tuned for the updated website
    I am cannibalizing/dismantling the 2014 site so no need to visit there
    I give you all a shout out when the 2015 site is up
    Best Wishes
    Kevin

Thumbs up

Nice work on the picture show Kevin, it looks really good.

thanks for the pics, looks like fun, i need to put this on my "list"
    "Is a man who's too busy to go fishing a success?" --John Gierach , Death, Taxes, and Leaky Waders

Folks- Ive looked back at some of the old pics we have from past years...We really had a ton of fun!! This year was no exception. I laughed that hard, I thought I was going to fall in the water. From the roller skating line to the putty knife story--along with what you can really buy for $5....and duck hunting...oh my sides are hurting already......You would have to "be there" to understand what I'm talking about. What is said and what is done at these fishing trips is comical to say the least. And more good news---Sandy has given me the green light to have this for next year, even after we took some of her utensils from the house. I'll be starting a 2015 Pa Fish-In soon.Randy

BTW--I got the place from Tuesday til sunday for next year...Randy

That's great Randy. Those dates are even better for us (considering my anniversary ).

Hey Richard, I bought a kayak last week! 10 ft. 44 lbs. river/lake use. I will be bringing it to the fish-in next year, for sure. I would like to drift-fish from one parking area to another. Maybe we could team up to drop a vehicle off at one site and haul both kayaks up to the next launch area? Think about it. Ron

Sounds great Ron, I look forward to it. Have fun playing around in it. There are a few good kayak fishing forums like yakfisher.net that are worth joining for info about kayak rigging and techniques.

Thanks, I'll check out that website. I used to use a kayak exclusively when I was younger but have been using a 15 ft. canoe for the last 20 years,,, maybe 30. However, it will be a new experience for me to use for fishing. Years ago it was just for whitewater. My camp buddy bought one a couple months ago so we are taking them up to Kettle Creek next Tuesday to practice on the lake. I was up there last Sunday and caught five trout in the hour before dark. ,,, They're still in there! Ron

+ Reply to Thread