+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2014 PA Fish-In

Hybrid View

Default 2014 PA Fish-In

Ron got me thin king about this so I started this post. Lets see who's out there and who wants to go. I still have the reservations in for the house that we stayed at last year and don't need to send anything in til about march. Do we want to do this again? Who is in??? If you don't want to stay in the house, you can find other places to stay and I can help you with that. I'm still planning on taking off work to do this. I got a cabin getting built this spring about 1 hour away, so I'll be busy up there but I'm always willing to run this again.... Hey, Kevin, you still want to work some magic and get this going?? Ron's always willing to throw in. What say you.......Randy

Oh, the dates that I have the place for is the same as last year. Wednesday after memorial day til the following Monday morning

Randy, Ron
    Great to hear from you guys. I'm in! Have the time off...saving $... and tying flys...(an unsinkable coffin fly...this time)
    I'll get you guys a website address that has Fish-In info. Share the website and share the info. In ther meantime...let me know if there is anything I can do
    To all past and prsent PA Fish-In'ers...Great people...Great fishing...Really great food...Let us know if you can join us again in 2014...All are welcome
    Kevin

I really missed going last year, will try to make it this year.
    Joe

uhh...nevermind

Hi guys... Richard here from Ontario (Steve's son). Please count us both in. Last I knew, the dates were 28-May to 01-Jun. Is that correct? We would like to stay in the house... I'm not hauling the trailer down this time. I will be bringing my SOT kayak though, if only to blow the dust off it along the highway. Looking forward to it!

Count me in,always look forward to it.Randy,see you at the show.Ray

+ Reply to Thread