+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brrrrr ...

Default Brrrrr ...

Thats it.. Very Cold... :-/
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

70+ in Tucson today...just sayin'.
    It Just Doesn't Matter....

70 is too hot. I like it at -17 here on my little mountain in PA. I guess it's probably at least -40 below with the wind gusts.

It's back up to 0 here with wind chills forecast to -40 today. I felt guilty letting Butterfly out this morning but not guilty enough to go out with her.
    I can think of few acts more selfish than refusing a vaccination.

Have seen some very cold looking pictures from the USA in the papers, hope you are all wrapped up warm! It is 25c here in Auckland today, come on down for a cold beer!All the best.Mike

Blog Entries

Mike,

I am afraid the beer would be warm by the time the 18 hour or so fight was over. Thanks or the invite. Larry ---sagefisher---

Lastchance I spent alot of time up there, I know where you are... I know its not as cold down here as it is there.. glad you are doing well..
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Heat wave today!!! *High of 33 !!! Heck Yeah!!!

It was zero here near Knoxville TN yesterday am, and 8* this morning. I read where NZ was having a heat wave while the US had the "vortex". I would be willing to share 50/50 with 'em. Calling for warmer weather but another rainy Saturday here. ppffftt..

Balmy 21* this morning! Gonna be a HI of 47*. Day off, so I am going fishing! Debut for 2014: Wautauga River trout look out!!!

aa
    US Veteran and concerned citizen

+ Reply to Thread