+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jungle Cock

Hi Warren,
    Did you see this Real Fake stuff in the "Monty Python" Fly Shop ad? I guess it is better than not real fake, but almost there fake Jungle Cock. Good luck with the shoulder, I'm now getting my knee and replaced hip in a regime to be in better condition for fishing. A friend of mine, when I asked him how he was this morning replied, "I woke up, stretched my arms and didn't feel wood. I'm good!" My thoughts exactly. 11 above with you, the other day that would have been a heat wave here!
    Take care,
    Mike

Okay all you comedians... I just so happens that I was in a fly shop last year that had a package of "fake" jungle cock. It was impossible to see the "fake jungle cock" due to the packaging, so I bought one.... a great big, $1.99. When I got home and opened the package, I found they were plastic jungle cock "stickers" on cards. About 50 of them all one size. I never tried them so I don't know if they will work or not.

I was so bummed that I'd lost my $1.99 they are stuck in an container I keep of old stuff... Oh well, the moral of the story? Don't buy fake jungle cock unless you can see through the package!

+ Reply to Thread