Was watching a TV program and wader repair came up. They liked" Flex Seal but only mentioned it briefly. I suppose it is that "as seen on TV" product where the guy drills holes in a boat bottom...sprays them.... and goes all day with no leaks.

Does anyone know if that's what he meant?
Anyone use the product. It could be a good use.