+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brownington, Orleans Vermont ?

Hybrid View

Default Brownington, Orleans Vermont ?

Any one at all familiar with this Area and can give me a heads up on if there is any Brookie fishing there?
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Grubb,
    there is a load of good trout fishing in that area. the Willouby river and it's tribs are some very good fishing. Remember that Vermont has a not felt policy on there waters.

steve

Thank you Steve, My son is up there right now snow mobiling and such and he was telling me about the looks of the waters, I thought Id post it here to find out some ins and outs, he wants for us maybe to take a trip up there fro some brookie fishing.
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

+ Reply to Thread