Thread: Merry Christmas

Threaded View

Merry Christmas to you all. My hope is that you have a wonderful Christmas with friends and family.

Thank you to all of you. You have all been a pleasure to read and enjoy all year, and you have taught me a lot through the advise and help you have all been, you have made me a better fly fisherman. FAOL is a little more like a family than an internet site. Thanks especially to Lady Fisher, the Chronicler, Ron Tidd, and all of you who write features and articles. The knowledge of the feature writers is always amazing to me, as is the knowledge in the posts.

Times have sure changed since I was little. My wonderful wife of 36 years and I watched our younger daughter's family open Christmas presents on Skipe a bit earlier this morning, and enjoyed it greatly. Such could hardly have been imagined over 50+ years ago when I was young. Our 4 year old grandson was as excited as you would expect a 4 year old to be. My son-in-law got a woodworking book that I hope to look at when we visit them. (My work situtation was such the we can not leave town until after new years day this year.)

At any rate, thank you all again for the wonderful year on FAOL, and again a Merry Christmas to you all.

Jesus is the reason for the season.

Gandolf
    Last edited by Gandolf; 12-25-2013 at 03:37 PM.